How can I optimize Remote Panel VIs?
Author Message
 How can I optimize Remote Panel VIs?

I have the Problem that the Connection to the Server to be
disconnected if

After a while I get The Message if the Bandwith is to small in the
Browser "The Server is disconnected " .in German "Die Verbindung zum
Server wurde unterbrochen". How can I optimize mY VI for Remote Panel?
I have tried with Waitfunktions? reduzing ammount of Data. sent?

Sat, 25 Jun 2005 19:05:03 GMT
 How can I optimize Remote Panel VIs?
Here are a few other things to keep in mind.  First, try to minimize
the amount of UI processing that is required.  This can slow down your
connection immensely if you have a lot going on.  Also, minimize the
amount of advanced communication.  Use property nodes or events
sparingly - Each property node requires a roundtrip between the server
and the client.  Hopefully these considerations can help you out.
Best of luck.

Mon, 27 Jun 2005 00:21:55 GMT

1. Dynamic VIs and Remote Panels

2. Make a remote panel file dialog open remote directory

3. how to make a remote panel file dialog open remote directory from any computer

4. tutorial with simple CGI remote control of vis

5. Sub-VIs with front-panel controls?

6. Remote Development Panel at Smalltalk Solutions

7. remote panel file browser help

8. Remote Panel Over Internet

9. Remote panel connection broken only when VI running

10. How to make a remote control panel

11. Remote panel loading

12. Slow loading of Remote panel on FP-2010