Hung Chang Protek 2100 or DSO 2100
Author Message
 Hung Chang Protek 2100 or DSO 2100

Hello!

Has anyone of you writen a driver or application for the
Hung Chang Protek 2100 or DSO 2100 ?

If yes please contact me.

Thanks a lot !!!!

Wed, 13 Oct 2004 05:39:00 GMT
 Hung Chang Protek 2100 or DSO 2100
You could find a driver for this instrument at
http://www.ni.com/devzone/idnet/default.htm .  If it's not listed
there, it leaves you with one of a couple options.  First, I would
like you to submit a request for this driver at:
http://zone.ni.com/idnet97.nsf/instrumentdriverrequest/
We develop drivers based on demand and popularity so the more requests
we have for it, the greater the possibility that we will develop one.
If you would like to try developing your own instrument driver (or
modify the existing one), we have documentation, model instrument
drivers, and driver templates to help at :
        http://www.ni.com/devzone/idnet/development.htm
We also have a syndicate of third party vendors that specialize in
National Instruments' products and services.  Some of the vendors
specialize in driver development.  I would suggest contacting one of
the Alliance members at:
        http://www.ni.com/alliance

An instrument driver is a collection of functions that implement the
commands necessary to perform the instruments operations.  In short,
someone read the instrument user manual and implemented some of the
functionality in a program for the end user.  Instrument drivers are
not necessary to use your instrument.  They are merely time savers to
help you develop your project so you do not need to study the manual
before writing a program. With all of this work already done for you
in the driver, instrument drivers can significantly reduce development
time.

There are example VI's in LV on Instrument Connectivity. If you go to
the Help menu >> Examples.. >> I/O, you will see a couple and
Examples.. >> Fundamentals for File and String manipulation. I would
suggest tweaking them to suit your application. Also the specific
command that your instrument responds to can be found from it's
manual.

Some useful resources for your application are
ni.com > NI Developer Zone > Development Library > Instrument
Connectivity
http://search.ni.com/?col=alldocs&layout=TechResources&ql=a , to
search examples and knowledge bases
http://www.ni.com/support/

Hope this helps.

Fri, 15 Oct 2004 23:17:09 GMT

1. DSO 2100

2. HP 2100 and C5

3. print landscape in cfd 2100 reports

4. Clarion for DOS 2100 print to Deskjet

5. Paper Tray HP Laserjet 2100

6. Axis 2100 Network Camera

7. Forth for ADSP2181/2100

8. Forth for Analog Devices 2100 series

9. Looking for Compumotor 2100 serial drivers

10. Has anybody ported CScheme to a DECstation 2100?

11. Compiler for DEC Alpha 2100 4/200???

12. Machine constants for DEC 2100/3100......