How to realize an OPC server with LabVIEW?
Author Message
 How to realize an OPC server with LabVIEW?

Which SW tools I needed?

Tue, 03 Aug 2004 21:08:26 GMT
 How to realize an OPC server with LabVIEW?
Joe,

Please refer to the following KnowledgeBase on National Instruments
web site. It says that for an OPC Server, you will need the
Datalogging and Supervisory Control module as well as labview.
If you just want to talk to an OPC server, you can use DataSocket.

<a
href="http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/3efedde4322fef19862567740067f3cc/816...">Does
LabVIEW Have Support for Building OPC Servers?</a>

Sat, 07 Aug 2004 02:24:18 GMT
 How to realize an OPC server with LabVIEW?
The DSC seems like overkill if all that is wanted is an OPC server. Is
there some other tool that can expose data (datasockets for instance)
via OPC? This would be an invaluable tool.

Wed, 01 Sep 2004 02:50:05 GMT

1. My OPC client app hangs when the OPC server dissapears from the net

2. Problems in connecting OPC-Server with LabVIEW 5.1.1

3. Retrieve an Integer array from OPC Server in Labview

4. comunication between opc server and a generic labview application

5. I want to make an OPC server using LabVIEW

6. VW COM-Connect OPC-Server

7. LabVIEW and OPC

8. LabView OPC question

9. Labview/induscreen via une liaison OPC

10. OPC in labview

11. opc server

12. DAQ <- Labview <- OPC client