determine whether a number is odd or even
Author Message
 determine whether a number is odd or even

Should be quite simple, i need to get a true if a number is odd and a
false if the number is even.

Any ideas?  I'm sure i am overlooking something simple.

Regards Ross

Mon, 22 Aug 2005 23:43:00 GMT
 determine whether a number is odd or even
You can use the function 'rotate right with carry' and if the output is true
then the input is odd.

Quote:
> Should be quite simple, i need to get a true if a number is odd and a
> false if the number is even.

> Any ideas?  I'm sure i am overlooking something simple.

> Regards Ross

Tue, 23 Aug 2005 06:44:41 GMT

1. number representations (was: even vs. odd numbers)

2. Even/odd week number

3. even vs. odd numbers

4. Easy was to determine a number is odd or even?

5. J: Even and Odd

6. Odd and Even conjunctions

7. Odd and Even functions missing in RB

8. Printing Odd or Even page only