I am using activex and everytime I save my vi it doubles in size
Author Message
 I am using activex and everytime I save my vi it doubles in size

I am using activex and everytime I save my vi, it doubles in size. I
am using MSFlexGrid

Sun, 13 Mar 2005 03:41:30 GMT
 I am using activex and everytime I save my vi it doubles in size
Without your exact code, I am unable to duplicate this problem, or
offer a solution.

Could you please post (attach) your code?

Please also specify your system details such as operating system,
version of labview, exact name/version of ActiveX control.

Sun, 13 Mar 2005 03:53:44 GMT
 I am using activex and everytime I save my vi it doubles in size
Are you saying that the file size increases exponentially?  original
size * 2^n where n is the number of times saved

Jeremy

Sun, 13 Mar 2005 22:51:08 GMT
 I am using activex and everytime I save my vi it doubles in size
Yes that is true, but that went away when I switched to the vsFlexGrid
from CoponentOne

Mon, 14 Mar 2005 04:40:59 GMT
 I am using activex and everytime I save my vi it doubles in size
I would like to, but it is currently >200meg. When I look at the VI
properties, it shows a memory usage of only 32k so why the vi is so
large is interesting.

Mon, 14 Mar 2005 04:45:06 GMT

1. How to save then quit excel using activeX

2. I am looking for a VI that login and logout users to a main VI.

3. Error 10800 using continuous scan vi limiting sample size to 512

4. ActiveX Double return value passed by reference?

5. Using control reference with a Sub-vi over a TCP VI Server connection

6. Using control reference with a Sub-vi over a TCP VI Server connection

7. Can I open a VI using another VI

8. Using VI Server to pass data between a Labview Executable and a VI

9. Urgent!!Oracle9i:using ODBC, I am noy able to link to my database tables using Access

10. Howto call a vi by activeX or DLL from Excel

11. ActiveX Reference pass to another VI

12. Save Data to Memory about ActiveX in LabView