On random system runs, at the same time into run, data sets goto zero
Author Message
 On random system runs, at the same time into run, data sets goto zero

On what appears to be random system runs, readings from a few
different sensors will all be zero.  The true value is non-zero(so its
not a hadware glitch)This always occurs at the same time into the run
and only occurs once for each run.  I need to know the cause of this
error.

Fri, 24 Dec 2004 20:50:09 GMT
 On random system runs, at the same time into run, data sets goto zero
Setup a catch if you know when it happens using a case structure with
a breakpoint in it.  If you do that you should be able to step around
and see what the program is doing at that point using the stepping
functions and the highlight execution.  Check for coercion errors
also.    Good luck

Fri, 24 Dec 2004 22:22:04 GMT

1. Manugistics run-time [was: STSC run-time]

2. I want LabVIEW run-time installer to run by default

3. Setting the cursor property @ run time

4. help setting the memory location of a common block at run time

5. Set the array size at run-time for f77

6. Why would a bigger data set run faster?

7. Local/Module/Global data access at run time

8. How can you make change data directories at run time (ABC)

9. Data Socket Server installation on Labview run-time PC

10. Modeling Data Bus at run time in Verilog Test Fixture

11. What is the Ada Run Time System ?

12. relinking cobol run time system