How to browse a large size of data in Waveform Graph
Author Message
 How to browse a large size of data in Waveform Graph

If you browse it directly,It will use a lot of memory.
For example, to display 16 channel(1M/channel),it will cost 32M
memory. Because the WaveformGraph will make a copy of the data.

Tue, 12 Oct 2004 11:49:20 GMT
 How to browse a large size of data in Waveform Graph
If memory is your problem, save the data to a file.
I would then build my own display and scrolling routine to go through
the read-in data.
The output of the routine is sent to the wavefrom graph. At full view,
don't show all data-points but 1 in every 10 or 100, or the local min
and max-values if you want to find a short event.

Tue, 12 Oct 2004 15:33:33 GMT

1. Cursor to follow data points on waveform graph

2. system date and time of retrieved data from file in waveform graph

3. Waveform Graph instead of Waveform Chart

4. waveform graph property node

5. Passing property nodes of a waveform graph to a subVI

6. synchronize zooms on two waveform graphs

7. Is it possible to highlight a part of a grah in a waveform graph

8. How plotting on a digital waveform graph the bit transition in function of the time

9. Waveform Graphs and Property Nodes...

10. Control Method for Digital Waveform Graph

11. Sluggish Waveform Graphs

12. how do i set the background of the waveform graph to be transparent