simultaneous AI AO on one board
Author Message
 simultaneous AI AO on one board

I'm working with a DAQCard-1200 and I must write out Analog Data
(Waveform) to one chanel and read the reaction of the Instrument
simultaneos from another channel, may someone know how I can solve
this problem.
thanks for help.

Mon, 18 Oct 2004 15:35:45 GMT
 simultaneous AI AO on one board
Hello,

If you are using labview 6.1, use the Example Finder (Help>>Find
Examples...) and search for simultaneous.  You'll find "Simul AIAO
Buffer(1200).vi" which should get you started.

If you're in an earlier version of LabVIEW go to
examples\daq\anlog_io\anlog_io.llb to find the same example.

Regards,

Doug

Mon, 18 Oct 2004 21:17:58 GMT

1. vi or idea for continous AI and user-evoked AO

2. Recommendation for simple AI/AO/DI/DO interface?

3. Add a priority for the EXAMPLE-VI: simul Ai read/Ao write

4. wiring AO to AI

5. Simultaneous connection of more than one unit of GPIB device

6. Score another one for the Python Job Board!

7. How to specify multiple channels to AI One Scan

8. Introducing Mgo boards(fire related boards)

9. Looking for Pythonic message board or bulletin board app

10. How to replace one or two words with one word with one line of awk code