Problems running an application with non NI DAQ cards
Author Message
 Problems running an application with non NI DAQ cards

Hi,

at the moment i try to write a program to aquire and send data with daq
cards. They were bought from Adlink. In this case i also got the
vi-library which uses the functions inside the driver dll.
If i run my created vi's inside labview, i have full access to all
installed cards an no error occurs. But after i use the application
builder and create a own application, i lost the access to the hardware
and nothing will be read or send.

Had anybody an idea what's going wrong?

Thnx
Henrik

Tue, 27 May 2003 23:51:07 GMT
 Problems running an application with non NI DAQ cards
[posted and mailed]

Quote:
>Hi,

>at the moment i try to write a program to aquire and send data with daq
>cards. They were bought from Adlink. In this case i also got the
>vi-library which uses the functions inside the driver dll.
>If i run my created vi's inside LabVIEW, i have full access to all
>installed cards an no error occurs. But after i use the application
>builder and create a own application, i lost the access to the hardware
>and nothing will be read or send.

>Had anybody an idea what's going wrong?

You probably need to include the dll in the directory where the EXE is.

--

Alexander C. Le Dain, PhD
ICON Technologies Pty Ltd

* The LabVIEW FAQ http://www.icon-tech.com.au/thelabviewfaq.html *

Mon, 09 Jun 2003 12:32:15 GMT

1. Problems running an application with non NI DAQ cards

2. addressing old (non NI) DAQ cards

3. labview NI DAQ application with no daq hardware

4. MAX and non-NI cards

5. Reading Virtual Channel Names from NI DAQ configuration file (*.daq)

6. NI-DAQ memory problem

7. NI-DAQ 6.7 problem

8. Problem installing older NI-DAQ version

9. Problem with digital I/O port of a DAQ card

10. Problem running tcl/tk application while other XWindows apps running

11. Problems with DAQ vi's after building application

12. NI-DAQ