I am using LABview 5.0 and I am having difficulty with...
Author Message
 I am using LABview 5.0 and I am having difficulty with...

I am using labview 5.0 and I am having difficulty with running EXCEL
2000 and my macros after I build an application.
Excel opens and runs the macros correctly in my development programme,
but when I build an application and try to run it, Excel opens but
does not put the data into the cells or run the macros.

Excel opens and runs the macros correctly in my development programme,
but when I build an application and try to run it, Excel opens but
does not put the data into the cells or run the macros.
The error message is 'Object is not registered in set cell value.vi
code-2147220997
I stress that it all works OK until the application is built. Set cell
value.vi was downloaded from this site. I am using Windows 98.
Any help would be appreciated.

Fri, 07 Nov 2003 22:01:28 GMT
 I am using LABview 5.0 and I am having difficulty with...
Be sure you have your Excel activex controls properly registered in
your system, there are lots of activex registerers in the web. If this
does not work, look at set cell value vi and check for invalid
refnums. If even this fails, i'd try reinstalling app builder, but be
sure you install it before any LV update (for example 5.0.1f1) unless
you want problems like i had with Excel built examples. You can also
send an example, and see if i can fix it, but i don't have excel 2000
(only 97) so i don't know if i can do anything else.
Hope this helps

Fri, 07 Nov 2003 23:21:09 GMT
 I am using LABview 5.0 and I am having difficulty with...
Thanks for your help, when I finally re-installed the application
builder, the problem was corrected.
Many Thanks

Sat, 15 Nov 2003 23:53:18 GMT

1. I am having touble logging alarm status in labview

2. I am having trouble reading a time stamp on a video using OCR

3. I am new to LabVIEW and I am having the classic problem of...

4. I am not deaf, but am I mute?

5. Help I am having an Internal error:tpsbt.cpp line 1477

6. I am having problems setting the page break through Active X

7. I am having a problem configuring my DAQ to generate continous waveforms

8. I am having array problems in MS FORTRAN ver 3.31

9. I am having compiler problems with MS FORTRAN 3.31

10. Am I moving to Blinker 5.0?

11. Urgent!!Oracle9i:using ODBC, I am noy able to link to my database tables using Access

12. I am using LabView 5.0. I have made a program using the...