I'm looking for examples of accessing shared libraries
Author Message
 I'm looking for examples of accessing shared libraries

I want to look at some examples of accessing vi's in my shared
library.

Wed, 29 Dec 2004 04:04:32 GMT
 I'm looking for examples of accessing shared libraries
Mikey,

In posting your questions, please be as specific as possible.  Your
questions are confusing.

I don't understand what you are asking.  It sounds to me like you want
to access a labview DLL from your DLL.  I don't think you will find
any examples of that here.  If this is what you are looking for, then
you already have the answer.  DLLs are a standard.  Calling them is
not dependent upon the compiler you use.  You call a LabVIEW DLL like
you would call a DLL written in VB, C/C++, Java, or whatever.

Of course, in order to access LabVIEW code from C, it must be built
into a DLL.  Do a search on the NI website for DLL, shared library,
etc, and you should find some application notes, and other
documentation that will answer your questions.

Also, I strongly suggest that you take the following courses from
National Instruments:

LabVIEW Basics (I and II)
LabVIEW Advanced (all three days)

Wed, 29 Dec 2004 04:55:30 GMT

1. Example for Shared Libraries on win32

2. 'permission denied' loading shared libraries

4. CAPI: access to data in shared library

5. Looking for 'good' animatin examples

6. Looking for other shared and dynamic library efforts

7. Have you an example of the use of sharing dbf's

8. Ratio between agent's share and consultant's share

9. Looking for examples: Serial port access.

10. Ratio between agent's share and consultant's share

11. Accessing one's main script's global from imported libraries

12. looking for libraries,examples,demo clarion v4