reading a 1d array of waveform from file?
Author Message
 reading a 1d array of waveform from file?

I tried running this new version of the program but it doesn't read
the entire waveform.  In order to read the entire file, I have to
change the read offset sequentially.  How can I read it all at once.

In regards to your second point, I do have the append to file constant
set to true.

thanks,
Banj

Sat, 03 Dec 2005 04:51:38 GMT

1. Join 1D three arrays together become a 1d array

2. Convert 1D array to Waveform

3. reading the user input, changing size of a 1D array

4. convert 2d array to 1d array without using shift registers and build array

5. Graphing Time on X axis from a 1D array file vs temp

6. Version 6 Waveform versus Version 5 2D array in the AI READ vi

7. Best way to modify a waveform in a waveforms array

8. 1D binairy array (I16) to 2D array

9. 1D Waveform to String fore serial I/O

10. Convert 1D string Array to Numeric Array

11. Change a 2D Array into a 1D Array.

12. 1d array containing means of a 2d array