Matlab Contour Plots to HiQ
Author Message
 Matlab Contour Plots to HiQ

I have created graphs using various functions within Matlab, which I need to
translate to HiQ for other system requirements.  My problem is that one of
the key graphs is a contour graph which shows the specific layer(s).  The
Matlab command is simple:
_______

v=[.8 .8];
contourf(X,Y,Z,v)
__________

X,Y,Z are matrices representing a sphere and 'v' is a vector at a specific
contour level.  The end result is a filled contour showing a single layer.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jay

Tue, 21 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Matlab Contour Plots to HiQ
Jay,

    You may want to direct this question to

    the HiQ Usenet newsgroup.

Regards,
Rich

Quote:

> I have created graphs using various functions within Matlab, which I need to
> translate to HiQ for other system requirements.  My problem is that one of
> the key graphs is a contour graph which shows the specific layer(s).  The
> Matlab command is simple:
> _______

> v=[.8 .8];
> contourf(X,Y,Z,v)
> __________

> X,Y,Z are matrices representing a sphere and 'v' is a vector at a specific
> contour level.  The end result is a filled contour showing a single layer.
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

> Jay

Tue, 21 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Matlab Script and Matlab to HIQ

2. 3D Surface/contour plot?

3. Contour plotting

4. Visual Basic, Fortran and 3D contour plots

5. Contour Plotting, 2-D

6. python/win9x and contour plots

7. LLNL extensions, EZPlot, contour plots.

8. Contour Plotting With Irregular Arrays?

9. WANTED: CONTOUR PLOT ROUTINE (SMOOTHING ETC.)

10. Contour and 3-D Plots using GKS

11. CONTOUR PLOTS & SPLINES

12. HOWTO contour plots