Open a SEQ file using LabVIEW
Author Message
 Open a SEQ file using LabVIEW

How can I open a .SEQ file using labview6i?

Do I need to have any add-on or any other software package to help?

Sun, 24 Apr 2005 04:17:13 GMT
 Open a SEQ file using LabVIEW
That depends on where it came from and what you want to do with it. If
it's a .seq file from NI then it's a TestStand sequence file. To run
it, you need TestStand. It is a text file and in theory you can use
LabVIEW to open it and make changes just like any other text file but
that's really for advanced TestStand users. The sequence editor in
TestStand is the preferred way to make changes to a .seq file. NI's
web page for TestStand is <A
href="http://sine.ni.com/apps/we/nioc.vp?cid=1457&lang=US">here</A>
with a link to an evaulation download.

Sun, 24 Apr 2005 04:32:02 GMT

1. Update an INDEXED FILE using SEQ FILE

2. error 37 File not open using a variable file name

3. Opening .txt files created by Labview with MS ACCESS

4. Can I open a excel file from labview

5. error number 7 when LabView tries to open file

6. open and write to multiple files in labview 6i

7. Seq Access using Alt Record Key

8. Automatically opening files with a Labview program from windows explorer (Using "Open with...")

9. Automatically opening files with a Labview program from windows explorer (Using "Open with...")

10. SEQ Processing A File

11. Reading seq files with F83 (Help)

12. Writing seq files without crlf