How can I generate and read BarCodes?
Author Message
 How can I generate and read BarCodes?

Do you know where I can download a VI that can generate a bar code.
I use labview 6.1.

Regards
Richard Pettersen

Mon, 18 Oct 2004 15:14:19 GMT
 How can I generate and read BarCodes?
The easiest way to generate a bar code is to just use a bar code font
in a string indicator. I've got a 3 of 9 font on my system that I
don't know where it came it from (printer or Word installation maybe).
Other formats are available - do a web search for barcode fonts. If
you need to read bar codes, get a keyboard wedge type. These go
between the keyboard and pc and give text input just like typing. No
special VIs are required. Good luck.

Mon, 18 Oct 2004 21:32:18 GMT

1. Reading barcodes:

2. How to use the Listbox to read in data values generated from a DLL

3. CA Cans VO ?

4. It's not bad canned meat...

5. Repost: Generating and reading S/MIME mail with Perl

6. It's not bad canned meat...

7. It's not bad canned meat...

9. help reading fortran generated binary data...

10. Reading binary file generated from 32-bit machine using 64-bit machine

11. Read binary data generated by Scientific Atlanta 1590 Pattern Recorder

12. It's not bad canned meat...