I'm trying to build an unique 2d array:
Author Message
 I'm trying to build an unique 2d array:

It has 4 user inputs, x, y, width, height, width1, height1. What i'm
trying to do is an array which is width by lenght in dimensions, but a
small portion in the center (width1 by lenght1) consists of the y
input, everything else x.

would be grateful for any ideas or solution..

Wed, 07 Dec 2005 00:44:07 GMT
 I'm trying to build an unique 2d array:
Awesome, Merci beaucoup

Wed, 07 Dec 2005 02:57:30 GMT

1. convert 2d array to 1d array without using shift registers and build array

2. creating a new 2D array with two 2D arrays

3. Problems on building a DLL with 2D array input

4. 2d array's

5. Bug in 'Build Array' function

6. 3D array to 2D concatenate array?!

7. 1D binairy array (I16) to 2D array

8. create an array of 2D array

9. Converting Nx15 x1000 3D array to 15by1000*N 2D array

10. Change a 2D Array into a 1D Array.

11. 1d array containing means of a 2d array

12. Arrays: Build array in multiple for loops or replace array elements