RDA with SCXI-1127
Author Message
 RDA with SCXI-1127

I have an PXI-1010 chassis with a NI-4060 DMM in slot 8 and a SCXI-1127 in
slot 4.  The SCXI is controled through the internal bus.  I am wondering how
I can control the SCXI-1127 with NI-SWITCH from a remote computer through
RDA(Remote Device Access).

Tue, 12 Oct 2004 22:27:29 GMT
 RDA with SCXI-1127
Hello;

To have a RDA process running, you need first to start the RDA server
at the machine that has the hardware (go to Start->Programs->National
Instruments->NI-DAQ->Remote Device Access Server). Then, create the
virtual channels you want to monitor remotely.

At the remote machine, go to MAX, right click at Devices and
Interfaces, select create new, and select the RDA/Ethernet Device.
After you configure the IP address to be the address of the remote
machine, you should be able to access all the remote virtual channels.

Hope this helps.
Filipe

Fri, 15 Oct 2004 22:38:25 GMT

1. After installing NI Developer Suite on my computer, I cannot open any SCXI 1127

2. Get SCXI Info for SCXI-1520

3. Calibrating SCXI-1321 & SCXI-1000

4. SCXI 1140+SCXI 1141 (Sampling and holding filtered signals)

5. Problems with RDA

6. RDA on from WinNT PC to Win95 PC?

7. RDA serial, parallel port

8. Trilogy's RDA/Openpath and '87

9. How to get channel information using RDA

10. I can't acquire data from SCXI-1531 in SCXI-1000.

11. SCXI-1126 Demo VI got a bug?

12. SCXI-1160 cannot switch channel 0