how to load an evaluation version vi in labview 6.0
Author Message
 how to load an evaluation version vi in labview 6.0

I have made a library with different vi in labview evaluation
software. If i try to load this library with labview professional and
a load message error code 20 appear.
How can i solve this problem?I try the remove files.vi but the problem
persist.

Sun, 26 Jun 2005 02:13:46 GMT
 how to load an evaluation version vi in labview 6.0
If you've got an evaluation copy of LabVIEW 6.1, then you have to do a
Save With Options and then select save for previous.

Sun, 26 Jun 2005 03:00:31 GMT

1. LabView 6.0 Evaluation version load error (20)

2. how to open a vi (made in version 6.1 labview) in version 6.0

3. how to open a vi (made in version 6.1 labview) in version 6.0

4. how to open a vi (made in version 6.1 labview) in version 6.0

5. Labview version, OS version from within a VI?

6. labview 6.0 building application does not work and looking for Compile DLL stub.vi

7. Can i run 3rd party vi set on labview evaluation package

8. convert's labview 6.1 vi's to labview 5.1 vi's

9. can i use labview 6.1 to save file as 6.0 version

10. My Labview 6i evaluation version getting bad/unusual...

11. ActiveX not working with LabView 6.0i Evaluation Version

12. Can I convert a Labview 6.0 VI to a Labview 5.1 VI?