Error 37 using serial port with an executable file
Author Message
 Error 37 using serial port with an executable file

Hi all,
I have developed a VI that controls a setellite receiver using RS232
serial port (LabVIEW 5.1.1).
The VI program run properly, but when I compile it and try to run the
executable file I receive an "Error 37, Device not found" error message.
I have already put serpdrv and my_file.ini files in the same directory
of my executable program my_file.exe, but I have not been able to solve
the problem.
Any help greatly appreciated.

Regards

Antonio

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Mon, 06 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Error 37 using serial port with an executable file

Quote:

> Hi all,
> I have developed a VI that controls a setellite receiver using RS232
> serial port (LabVIEW 5.1.1).
> The VI program run properly, but when I compile it and try to run the
> executable file I receive an "Error 37, Device not found" error message.
> I have already put serpdrv and my_file.ini files in the same directory
> of my executable program my_file.exe, but I have not been able to solve
> the problem.
> Any help greatly appreciated.

> Regards

> Antonio

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Maybe you used the serpdrv from an older version of LV

Regards, Roland
--
Roland Lampka - Nortel Dasa - ESN 565-7257 - FAX 8160

Tue, 07 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Error 37 received when initializing serial port 9.

2. LabView & Serial Port Error 37

3. I start to get error 37 when using COM1 from an executable which worked ok

4. error 37 File not open using a variable file name

5. error 37 serial problem

6. Intermittant Error 37 File Not Open Error on Network

7. Serial Error 0x4002 (Error 16386, character was lost by overwrite / serial port overrun error)

8. File not open error 37

9. File not open Error 37

10. Error 37 File not open

11. MSSQL7 + C5ee errors(37,89) after PUT(file)

12. File not open (37) and No Bind on variable (801)errors