Change Brightness, Contrast and Saturation of an image
Author Message
 Change Brightness, Contrast and Saturation of an image

Robert,

?Where is the example? In ftp://ftp.ni.com or in http://www.*-*-*.com/ ?

Thanks,

Miguel.

Quote:
> Try the example VI by NI.

> It should be located in the following folder:
> labview/Examples/Vision/Imaq_ex2.llb

> Then choose the Brightness/Contrast example.

> If you don't/can't find it let me know and I'll send the library.

> Robert

> >Hi,

> >I have an 256 grey level image and I'd like to change the brightness,
> >contrast and saturation.

> >Does it exist a VI to do this?

> >If someone has an example, please send to me.

> >Thanks in advance,

> >Miguel.

Tue, 03 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Change Brightness, Contrast and Saturation of an image

2. Image contrast enhancement

3. image file name changed on image save

4. brightness

5. Non-SIMD subtract w/saturation...

6. Fastest possible saturation ???

7. Help: Add with 31 saturation

8. saturation

9. import Image vs from PIL import Image vs import PIL.Image

10. sources, changes and image (squeak)

11. Browse images as data changes

12. Window Image Changed by Mouse Pass