MOXA C218 RS-232 Async Card under Labview
Author Message
 MOXA C218 RS-232 Async Card under Labview

Hello,

I have a MOXA C218 multiport async card for serial communication
with my instruments. I am using it under Windows NT.

Does anybody have a device driver library for labview for this
card? I suppose I have to link the dynamic link library coming
along with the card with my Labview programs. It would save me
some time if somebody has already done this.

Thanks for your help.

Dominik

Mon, 30 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 MOXA C218 RS-232 Async Card under Labview
This Card Doesn't have any drivers for Labview.

Quote:
> Hello,

> I have a MOXA C218 multiport async card for serial communication
> with my instruments. I am using it under Windows NT.

> Does anybody have a device driver library for Labview for this
> card? I suppose I have to link the dynamic link library coming
> along with the card with my Labview programs. It would save me
> some time if somebody has already done this.

> Thanks for your help.

> Dominik

Mon, 30 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 MOXA C218 RS-232 Async Card under Labview

Thank you,

indeed, with the new driver version it was very easy to implement
the MOXA card under Windows NT. Its serial ports
can be used in the same way as any other serial port, and
thus directly with the Labview serial-port VI's.
These used to be impossible when I first bought the card
several years ago. It was very difficult to implement it
in my Labview programs at that time, due to a compilation
error in the dynamic link library that was coming along
with the card.

Cheers,

Dominik Brunner

  Dr. Dominik Brunner                      ///--   --\\\
  Institute for Atmospheric Science        |  [*] [*]  |
  ETH Hoenggerberg HPP                    [|           |]
  Swiss Federal Institute of Technology    |    (_)    |
  CH-8093 Zurich                            \  \___/  /
  Switzerland                                \   _   /

  http://www.lapeth.ethz.ch/
  Tel. +41-1-633 2758
  Fax  +41-1-633 1058

Mon, 07 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Programming the RS-232 Serial card for external controller

2. simple RS-232 advice for labview novice

3. Labview & RS-232

4. RS-232 and LabVIEW

5. simple RS-232 advice for labview

6. HP 34970A and Labview via RS-232

7. RS 485 Moxa Industio CP132 Card

8. Visibility of an RS 232 converter on USB

9. VisualAge Smalltalk RS 232 Communication

10. Placing RS-232 Data into the Keyboard Buffer?

11. some problem in RS-232

12. RS-232 Problem