looking for a UK Labview Job (maybe abroad depending on the package)
Author Message
 looking for a UK Labview Job (maybe abroad depending on the package)

I have been working with labview for nearly two years and have
developed several highly involved software solutions also including
hardware design, for the semiconductor sector. I have experiance of
DeviceNet, Serial Comms, Data Logging and control of gas flow hardware
amongst other things.

I also have service engineer and test engineer experiance with major
electronics manufacturers, with a heary bias towards Automatic Test
Equipment (ATE).
I would be interested in furthering my experiance in Labview, anyone
got any challenges please let me know.
Anything in the Wales  / the West would be of major intrest, but I
will relocate if required.

Thanks.

Sun, 28 Aug 2005 15:44:43 GMT
 looking for a UK Labview Job (maybe abroad depending on the package)
Unfortunately there seems to be more LabVIEW programmers than jobs in
the UK...especially where ATE is concerned.

However a good place to look is the <a
href="http://www.reed.co.uk/">reed website</a>

Good luck!

Kim

Sat, 17 Sep 2005 00:21:32 GMT

1. Packages that depend on other packages

2. Trainees required for Labview Job in the UK

3. Looking For a JOB in Canada/USA/UK

4. looking for labview jobs

5. I am looking for LabVIEW programmer job.

6. NI Certified LabVIEW Developer looking for a job (in US)

7. I am looking for LabVIEW programmer job.

8. Does Labview Depend heavly on Computer Memory RAM?

9. looking for tkterm + scrollbars (pterm, maybe?)

10. beginner looking for more help (really, streaming) (or maybe not)

11. VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS

12. UK LabVIEW User Sites