Time Conversions
Author Message
 Time Conversions

I have a data file, the first column is the time (HH:MM:SS AM/PM) that
the data is taken at.  The subsequent columns contain numerical data. I
read the file using the "Read Lines from Spreadsheet" subvi.  I am
writing a VI that reads the file and allows you to choose which column
of data you want to view in an XY graph.  I change the spreadsheet
spring to an array, and I can change the numerical data to floats.  I'm
having trouble processing the time stamp.  This would seem to be a
rather common problem, has anyone come up with a good way to convert
time data to something that I can graph on an XY graph. Any ideas?

Spencer

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Tue, 26 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. UTC time conversion to internal time

2. Time conversion

3. Time conversion

4. Time conversion

5. Date & Time Conversions on VM

6. date/time conversion

7. Time Conversion

8. string to date/time conversion

9. FILETIME <-> Ada.Real_Time.Time conversions

10. Integer - Time Conversion that actually works!

11. Time conversion

12. Date/Time conversions