Torque Control
Author Message
 Torque Control

Thank you fuzzyj for your response. If I send a constant voltage, how
would i know what the corresponding torque value is. The relationship
between voltage and torque includes angular velocity. Thus constant
voltage would not mean constant torque. And according to your
response, i would not be able to read the angular velocity. Basically,
i am trying to send a torque value (rather than a voltage value) and
make the motor rotate at it.
Thank you for your time."

Tue, 10 Aug 2004 06:45:30 GMT
 Torque Control
I would suggest you to take a look at the national instruments
Developers Zone on Motion Control. It really contains good information
that would be very useful. I am giving the link below.

<a
href=http://zone.ni.com/devzone/devzone.nsf/webcategories/69771825AE23E98E...>Motion
Control</a>

Wed, 11 Aug 2004 01:50:33 GMT

1. Is it possible to do torque control using Flex Motion?

2. Labview driver for Rotating Torque Sensor

3. Delete a control from a control array

4. REAL Control Strip 1.0 - control strips for REALbasic applications

5. Control arrays in custom controls

6. Can a control reference its control array?

7. Accessing a control from control array

8. Creating a new control-class based on two or more standard controls

9. Disabling controls depending on other control values

10. Control-C and Control-Shift-C in VisualWorks 3.0

11. Entry control mysteriously CLEARED upon ACCEPT of control

12. Make the text control behave like the entry control