AL Acquire Waveform question
Author Message
 AL Acquire Waveform question

I am trying to measure a very small voltage (on the order of .1 mV.
For some reason, all of the analog input functions are merely giving
me a input of 0.

The test panel shows that the daq doing its job properly, and I see
what I am expecting.

Any solutions?

Sould I try to scale the input channel?

Thankx

Mon, 27 Jun 2005 09:52:36 GMT
 AL Acquire Waveform question
I figured it out....thanks anyway..

All I had to do was apply the scaling on the channels, and not after
it was acquired.

Mon, 27 Jun 2005 10:59:19 GMT

1. how to use AI acquire waveform.vi for continuous acquisition

2. AI Acquire Waveform confusion

3. AI acquire waveform. maximum readable data

4. tds3034 scope: how to acquire waveform from channel 1 (average) and to trigger with channel 2

5. Problems using acquire waveform...

6. Using the NI tkds 30xx library, but there is a problem with acquiring waveforms

7. Acquiring Waveforms continuously, but only keeping some of the data

8. Problem with AI acquire waveforms.vi

9. PP-D Acquires OSI - Questions?

10. Best way to modify a waveform in a waveforms array

11. Waveform Graph instead of Waveform Chart

12. AO Waveform Gen VI does not generate continuous waveform