why doesn't my boolean controls work?
Author Message
 why doesn't my boolean controls work?

I'm building an user interface and I have a tab control with several
options. In the tabs I have Boolean controls that are always in the
false state. Why does this happen?

I'm running labview 6.1 in Windows XP.

Tue, 11 Jan 2005 21:33:29 GMT
 why doesn't my boolean controls work?
Hi Marmelo

The default state of a boolean control is "Faslse". If you want that
"True" is the default state you have to change the value to true and
than right click on the control, select Data operations and there
select "make current value default". After that the default value of
the boolean control is "True". Under Mechanical Action you can define
different switch actions.

Luca P.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments

Tue, 11 Jan 2005 22:17:38 GMT

1. stop boolean doesn't work.

2. Help - why doesn't this conjunction work?

3. Why doesn't this function work?

4. Why doesn't this equate work

5. Why doesn't the socket always work ?

6. why doesn't FILE{Prop:label} work?

7. Why doesn't this subclass code work?

8. Why doesn't this code work?

9. Why doesn't this WORK?

10. Why doesn't SELF.RestoreField(MyField) work ?

11. why doesn't this hold() code work?

12. Why doesn't my toolbar work?