Event case missing mouse events on active-x component
Author Message
 Event case missing mouse events on active-x component

I am using a Treeview and capturing selections in the tree using mouse
events (event structure).  I have a problem where approx 3 out of 15
mouse events are not actioned by the event structure - has anyone else
had this problem or is there any suggestions?
Thanks.

Sat, 12 Nov 2005 09:49:13 GMT
 Event case missing mouse events on active-x component
Could you post a copy of your code that demonstates this?

I have experimented with this control and its events.

We may be able to help if we have soething to look at.

Ben

Sat, 12 Nov 2005 20:01:09 GMT

1. ActiveX event missing

2. Mouse sampling rate and missing events

3. Tcl Event Loop vs TK Event Loop issues with Asynchronous Events

4. Receiving Apple Events in a RB app (HandleAppleEvent event)

5. Event structure always capturing events, no matter where it is placed in a VI

6. Boolean controls don't respond to input when inside an event in the event structure

7. using multiple event structures polling for panel closing event

8. Event Structure and Events

9. Disambiguating java.awt.Event and vrml.Event?

10. Single Event -> Multiple Event

11. pygame.event.Event?

12. Question: event.widget, event.type