Changing window background for printing
Author Message
 Changing window background for printing

I would like to change the window
background color prior to calling the
Print Panel.vi (and then change it back),
in order to minimize toner use. Is there
any way to accomplish this?

Tue, 10 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Changing window background for printing
Only way I know of is to put a transparent button behind everything, then
before printing to change that to white using attribute nodes.  I also
usually change background of graphs as well. Another, but more involved way
is to set up a dummy VI which has the same indicators/controls and then send
it data either through VI server or by just setting it to print after
finished and hardwiring the data.  I prefer VI server since sometimes there
can be too many controls to avoid messed up looking diagram.

Reinis Kanders

Quote:

> I would like to change the window
> background color prior to calling the
> Print Panel.vi (and then change it back),
> in order to minimize toner use. Is there
> any way to accomplish this?

Tue, 10 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. VOS2 - Changing Window Backgrounds

2. Change Window Background Color at Runtime

3. changing background colour of an rc_graphic window

4. programatically changing windows desktop background

5. PRINT PREVIEWER FREEWARE - FormView - Views HP PCL Print Output / Prints PCL to ANY WINDOWS PRINTER

6. change background in VW

7. VW2 Changing Background Colour

8. Changing background on selected entry fields

9. How to change the font and background color of Statusbar

10. Changing background color at run time

11. Change error message/s background color?

12. Changing background color only in MSWLOGO