HELP! (how to acquire two channels via gpib?)
Author Message
 HELP! (how to acquire two channels via gpib?)

Hi,

I have the following problem:
I have a LeCroy 4 channel OS connected via GPIB to my PC.
I need to acquire 100ms of data from two channels simultaneously, triggering
the event with a third channel.
I have installed the labview-IVI drivers for my OS, but looking at the
application's example I find only a one-channel acquisition example, and I
don't know how to change them in order to do a two-channel acquisition.
(I' m able only to make sequential acquisitions....).
How can I syncronize the read waveform blocks?
Please help me,
Many thanks

Andrew

Sat, 24 Apr 2004 20:02:17 GMT
 HELP! (how to acquire two channels via gpib?)
Since you have an IVI driver for the scope, you can use the IVI
Oscilloscope class driver. Do all of the initialization and
configuration for acquisition, channel, and trigger (under the
configuration palette). Under the measurement palette, you can do an
IVI Scope Read Waveform for one channel, and then do a an IVI Scope
Fetch Waveform. The read initiates an acquisition and the fetch
returns a waveform for any other enabled channel without doing another
acquisition. Both the read and fetch return an initial x relative to
the trigger and x increment in seconds so its easy to get the data you
need from the waveform arrays. Good luck.

Sat, 24 Apr 2004 23:06:00 GMT

1. how to acquire wavefroms of two channels via gpib from the tek 2440 scope?

2. How to read from two instruments via GPIB?

3. tds3034 scope: how to acquire waveform from channel 1 (average) and to trigger with channel 2

4. How to configure 6025E board to acquire data from analog channel 0

5. Acquiring 40 channels at 200KS/s

6. how to acquire time readings from 2 channels

7. Creating a GPIB Tcl Channel

8. Streaming data acquired by two E series devices connected by RTSI

9. Q: Acquiring data using two E series devices connected by RTSI and streaming data to disk

10. how to control two 6110e daq cards to acquire 8 signals simultaneously

11. Problem: Labview 5.1 & HP 34970A via GPIB

12. Hardcopy from Tektronix TDS 220 via GPIB