Looking for friends. Anyone has an idea about how to...
Author Message
 Looking for friends. Anyone has an idea about how to...

Looking for friends.  Anyone has an idea about how to measure the
recovery time of transient response of a power supply via labview
program?

I try to measure the recovery time of transient response of a power
supply.  I want to program with Labview controlling TDS3014
oscilloscope over GPIB Bus.  The problem is the recovery time can not
be measured automaticly by the oscilloscope.  And now I have no idea
about how to measure it.
Actually I am fresh with Labview.  I work with Bel Fuse Inc.  I'd like
to make friends with anyone who are programming with Labview,

Waiting for you and your idea.

Wed, 29 Sep 2004 04:58:57 GMT
 Looking for friends. Anyone has an idea about how to...
I think it's best to split up the job in some parts:
First find a decent setting for the oscilloscope to trigger (I guess
for the voltage input, the output of the supply).
Acquire the data of the scoop via the GPIB-bus using a driver for this
scope type.
After the graph is transferred to the computer, you can use the
powerfull LabVIEW analysis functions to calculate the recovery time
for you. Maybe "Pulse Parameters.vi" is usefull, depends on your
recovery definition.
Good luck

Thu, 30 Sep 2004 04:37:50 GMT

1. Looking for a friend from Singapore...

2. Looking for old friends in Canada

3. Looking for old friends

4. friend is looking for a CONTRACT in verilog/vhdl/synthesis

5. friend is looking for a CONTRACT in verilog/vhdl/synthesis

6. OT: looking for friends near Chicago

7. Anyone else having trouble with GIFs?

8. anyone else in c.l.e. having

9. Anyone else having trouble with the CVS server?

10. XF: Anyone else having problems with tearoff menus ??

11. Ideas Anyone

12. Does anyone have any idea