mse.vi
Author Message
 mse.vi

I recently upgraded a DAQ computer from labview 4 to LabView 5.1. As
expected, part of the DAQ software has been crippled. It is looking for
mse.vi. I believe this computes the mean squared error? I did not write the
existing DAQ code so I do not know if the original developer wrote it or
not. Is this a common vi that I can find on the net?

Thanks for the help,
Dave

--
David O. Miller
SSAI - NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center

Fri, 06 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 mse.vi
In probability and statistics VI group.

Quote:
> I recently upgraded a DAQ computer from LabView 4 to LabView 5.1. As
> expected, part of the DAQ software has been crippled. It is looking for
> mse.vi. I believe this computes the mean squared error? I did not write
the
> existing DAQ code so I do not know if the original developer wrote it or
> not. Is this a common vi that I can find on the net?

> Thanks for the help,
> Dave

> --
> David O. Miller
> SSAI - NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center

Fri, 06 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Vi Name string for NI print panel vi - how to get dynamically for vi the print panel vi is in.

2. Using control reference with a Sub-vi over a TCP VI Server connection

3. Using control reference with a Sub-vi over a TCP VI Server connection

4. Unlock VI, File>>VI Properties dosn't work

5. Create an Exe of a VI that controls another VI

6. How to stick the called vi on the same place of front panel of main VI

7. How to pause a VI with an other VI

8. Run independently a vi from another vi ????

9. Need to place sub VI in VI a number of times

10. Cannot open a VI: it keeps prompting me to find the VI

11. Incorporating three .vi's into a master .vi

12. hen I launch my LabVIEW VI, I get following messages: Please find the VI