Can I use Keithley 2182 drive instead of Keithley 181 drive with slight variations
Author Message
 Can I use Keithley 2182 drive instead of Keithley 181 drive with slight variations

Sir,
      Can i use a drive of Keithley 2182 working in labview 5.1
environment
       instead that of a keithley 181(both of them are
nanovoltmeters)with some s       slight variations in the drive.
        I am trying for such an option as i didnt got a drive for 181
working in
        LabVIEW 5.1 version.
        If any one can help in this regard it will be greatly
appreciated.
        regards,
        Libu,
        IIT Bombay.

Mon, 29 Dec 2003 01:06:34 GMT
 Can I use Keithley 2182 drive instead of Keithley 181 drive with slight variations
You can if the command sets are the same or similar. You'll have to
look at them and compare. If you only need a few functions, it might
be simpler to just write them from scratch.

Mon, 29 Dec 2003 02:20:40 GMT

1. Connect Keithley 2182-7001 via TrigerLink

2. Vi for Keithley 2182

3. drivers for lakeshore 91c and keithley 181 required

4. drivers for lakeshore 91c and keithley 181 required

5. Labview drivers for Keithley 181 nanovoltmeter and Lakeshore DR-91C temp controller

6. Copy file from network drive to local drive?

7. Listing Valid Drives and Drive Types

8. I look for a vi which allows to drive a stepper motor drive

9. Determining Fixed Drives From Floppy Drives

10. Relation logical drive - physical drive ?

11. ft_origin() returns \\ instead of drive

12. I have down load 2400 keithley Labview Drive to LV library ...