Job Opportunity, Bracknell, UK
Author Message
 Job Opportunity, Bracknell, UK

We are currently looking for two labview Programmers to join our expanding
team of developers. LabVIEW is now our preferred development platform for
new projects but traditionally we have used VB and NI hardware. Some
experience with VB although not essential would be an advantage.  The role
is developing and supporting test software for fibre optic
telecommunications equipment so lots of GPIB and DIO stuff going on.

For more details or if you would like to send a CV please email

Many Thanks.

Sat, 15 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. UK Job Opportunity

2. Job Opportunities in UK: ATM (RBB) VHDL/C++ ASIC/FPGA

3. UK Python Programming Job Opportunity

4. UK Python job opportunity (City)

5. A NEW SMALTALK JOBS listing with an IMMEDIATE JOB OPPORTUNITY

6. NEW SMALTALK JOBS listing with an IMMEDIATE JOB OPPORTUNITY

7. JOBS OFFERED - Smalltalk Consulting Job Opportunities

8. Great Smalltalk Opportunities: Financial SW, New York, Palo Alto, UK

9. Are there any Smalltalk opportunities in the UK?

10. Career Opportunity in VR for UK-Based C++ Programmers

11. Employment Opportunity in UK

12. UK Graduate Programming Opportunities