Printing on completion
Author Message
 Printing on completion

I have created a test program for our manufacturing using LV5.1  The only
problem is that when the main vi completes its execution I want to print the
screen ONLY if there are errors.  Has anyone done this or could point me in
the right direction.

Shannon King
Manufacturing Engineer

Fri, 06 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Printing on completion

Shannon,

under the 'Application Control' functions there is a vi called print panel.vi,
you can put this in a case structure to print panel if there is an error.

Quote:
>I have created a test program for our manufacturing using LV5.1  The only>problem

is that when the main vi completes its execution I want to print the>screen
ONLY if there are errors.  Has anyone done this or could point me in>the

Fri, 06 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Printing on completion
Hello,
I'm sorry for answer so late, but I'm new at this news' group today.
Try to do the following: put a case structure wiring the condition to the
state of the output error cluster. In the true case put these VIs: "Current
VI's Path Constant" wired to the input "path" of "Strip Path" and its output
"name" to the input "VI name" of "Print Panel". Uncheck "Print Panel when VI
Completes Execution" at "VI Setup". I have used this solution and worked.
I hope this was usefull to your problem.

Eduardo Segura

Quote:
> I have created a test program for our manufacturing using LV5.1  The only
> problem is that when the main vi completes its execution I want to print
the
> screen ONLY if there are errors.  Has anyone done this or could point me
in
> the right direction.

> Shannon King
> Manufacturing Engineer

Tue, 24 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Printing on completion

2. Print VI at completion, with a print dialog box??

3. PRINT PREVIEWER FREEWARE - FormView - Views HP PCL Print Output / Prints PCL to ANY WINDOWS PRINTER

4. ANN: CJDLookup revision 3, context sensitive code completion tool

5. Escape Completion in VisualWorks

6. Do Completion Ports Leak Memory?

7. Editor with code completion

8. Eiffel editor with code completion ?

9. Keyword Completion

10. ANN: rlcompleter2 0.95 Interactive Completion

11. rlcompleter2 <TAB> interactive completion

12. Signaling the completion of a windowed session