How can I determine the number and resolution of the current displays/screens?
Author Message
 How can I determine the number and resolution of the current displays/screens?

I am developing a vision application that will require a specific
window size, thus the application must run with the screen resolution
at predified levels. It is also possible that the application will run
on a system with multiple monitors, so I need to be able to determine
the number of monitors, and the resolution of each.

Tue, 12 Oct 2004 23:17:23 GMT
 How can I determine the number and resolution of the current displays/screens?

Quote:
> I am developing a vision application that will require a specific
> window size, thus the application must run with the screen resolution
> at predified levels. It is also possible that the application will run
> on a system with multiple monitors, so I need to be able to determine
> the number of monitors, and the resolution of each.

The VI Server returns some of this information.  I believe there is an
array of monitor sizes available.  If this doesn't have the information
you need, check with the Windows Utility sort of DLLs that are available
on zone.ni.com or on similar archive sites.  All this is available from
the OS, and many of these calls have already been wrapped into a VI call
and are available for download.

Greg McKaskle

Wed, 13 Oct 2004 05:55:19 GMT

1. How to determine screen resolution

2. Determine the screen resolution

3. determining screen resolution

4. Determining screen resolution of user's computer

5. Display current line number of running script

6. determining the next model number >= any arbitrary number

7. DISPLAY statement and screen displays

8. determining monitor resolution

9. getting the current video Resolution with cw

10. JJSCC : How to determine the current free low mem

11. Determine path of current module?

12. Determining the current function name ?