I am looking for drivers of Tektronix TDS694C, which are not available on website
Author Message
 I am looking for drivers of Tektronix TDS694C, which are not available on website

Hello...
First, I'm sorry. I'm not good at English.

I used the Tektronix TDS694C
I am looking for drivers of Tektronix TDS694C, which are not available
on website
but I don't search for Tektronix Oscilloscope for Instrument Drivers.
I want to downloading with TDS694C drivers.
Thanks

Fri, 07 Oct 2005 16:18:14 GMT
 I am looking for drivers of Tektronix TDS694C, which are not available on website
You should go and try one of the other Tek drivers (like the TDS684).
I'm pretty sure that the only difference between the models is
sampling rate. You might also want to check Tek's web site
(www.tektronix.com) and see if they have anything specific for the
TDS694 or info on the differences.

Fri, 07 Oct 2005 21:19:44 GMT

1. I am looking labview driver for Tektronix TLA704 logic analyzer

2. I am not deaf, but am I mute?

3. I am Looking for a driver for HPD2N automaton

4. I am looking for IMAQ DT3152 Drivers

5. Looking for a LabView Driver for a tektronix VM700T

6. I am an Available Smalltalk Developer

7. Is Modula2 Available for the Am

8. I am looking for email address of Rodney W. Johnson

9. I am looking for a Smalltalk position in Switzerland

10. I am looking for Fabrik source...

11. I am looking for homebased assignment...

12. I am looking for any VBDOS add ons