Reading ActiveX Control Enumerations
Author Message
 Reading ActiveX Control Enumerations

I am using an ActiveX control that defines enumerations in an .odl
file "typedef enum {RED, GREEN} COLOR;".  Visual Basic can extract
information about the enumeration (I can type "Dim c As
MyControlLib.COLOR" and then type "c = " and VB will provide "RED" and
"GREEN" in its auto-completion feature.)

QUESTION: In labview, is there any way I can use/access these
enumerations?  In other words, is there a way to specify "RED" instead
of zero without defining my own "patch" ring or enumeration control?

Tue, 18 May 2004 01:16:01 GMT
 Reading ActiveX Control Enumerations
When you drop an ActiveX property or invoke node, select an input or
output and select Create.... LabVIEW will create a constant, control
or indicator ring with the control names list.
Jean-Pierre

Tue, 18 May 2004 05:36:29 GMT
 Reading ActiveX Control Enumerations
Thank you very much!

Tue, 18 May 2004 06:10:15 GMT

1. CFW 2.0 and Microsoft Internet Control Pack Beta 2 ActiveX Controls

2. pass array to ActiveX Control

3. APL and Excel ActiveX control

4. Checking focus of an ActiveX control's view

5. HRESULT error when generating ActiveX control interface classes

6. Floating point exception in ActiveX control

7. APL and Excel ActiveX control

8. ActiveX control for hosting plugins

9. Properties of embeded ActiveX control?

10. ActiveX Control Browser bugs

11. Using Licensed ActiveX Controls

12. Visual ActiveX Control ?