Keyboard Delete button to delete row in array
Author Message
 Keyboard Delete button to delete row in array

Is there a way to use the delete key on the keyboard to delete a row
from an array?

Tue, 11 Jan 2005 02:04:31 GMT
 Keyboard Delete button to delete row in array
I generally hesitate when answering Q's like this.

Hesitation done.

No not using a pure "G" solution.

There are some Winapi calls that let you capture key-strokes.

Search for capturing Key-strokes and you should find an example.

I believe I saw an answer from Jeane-Pierre that is related. You could
look through his postings.

Ben

Tue, 11 Jan 2005 05:14:01 GMT
 Keyboard Delete button to delete row in array
Another alternative is that if your keyboard has a "Clear" key you can
create an onscreen button to delete the row and use the keyboard
navigation to map the "Clear" key to that button...

Mike...

Tue, 11 Jan 2005 11:05:56 GMT
 Keyboard Delete button to delete row in array
Good point Mike.
? I can't remeber seeing a "Clear" key before. What kind of keyboard
has a clear? I should start looking at the keys again.

Ben

Tue, 11 Jan 2005 20:05:49 GMT
 Keyboard Delete button to delete row in array
Wonderful post Mache!

I should have hesitated a little longer.

Ben

Thu, 13 Jan 2005 22:22:26 GMT

1. Delete key on keyboard deleting records

2. Are Array#delete and Array#push thread safe?

3. Delete Multiple Rows

4. mk4tcl mk::row delete question

5. Deleting row(s) in tkTable (1.8)

6. Deleted procs not deleted???

7. Delete all files in Dir or delete Dir

8. bug(?): menu delete operation always deletes at least one entry

9. delete or not to delete

10. Change of Default Button on Confirm Delete

11. Unable to Disable Delete Button - Why?

12. Unable to disable Change & Delete Buttons