how to control two 6110e daq cards to acquire 8 signals simultaneously
Author Message
 how to control two 6110e daq cards to acquire 8 signals simultaneously

I use two 6110e daq cards to acquire 8 signals simultaneously,but when
I use a amplitude 5v ac signal connected to different two channels to
test my software ,I find that I get different result from different
channels.the error is about several hundreds mv.why? how to solve it.

Tue, 24 Aug 2004 17:16:36 GMT
 how to control two 6110e daq cards to acquire 8 signals simultaneously
My bet is that the two boards are not physically connected by the RTSI
bus (on top of your boards).
If ADC sampling doesn't occur at the same time, signals will never be
in sync.

Tue, 24 Aug 2004 17:56:39 GMT

1. DAQ using one PC but two carts simultaneously

2. Can't get signal from DAQ card

3. Scrollbar to control two canvas widgets simultaneously

4. AI using two PCMCIA DAQ Cards

5. controlling DAQ card 's output channels

6. Two canvas scrolled simultaneously by the same scrollbar (an UNIQUE scrollbar and TWO or more canvas)

7. Two edge separation measurement with DAQ STC (DAQ 6713)

8. Using DAQ and GPIB simultaneously with laptop

9. Matlab DAQ: using I/O channels simultaneously?

10. how can I add the signals produced by two signal generators

11. Simultaneously read 4 counters on 6602 card

12. Can analog output cards generate different waveforms simultaneously?