Create polymorhpic output for I32 input (select output type)
Author Message
 Create polymorhpic output for I32 input (select output type)

I am trying to create a File Allocation Table.  To save the data into
a file, I flatten the data and write it as a byte array.  In order to
unflatten the data I need to remember the data type.  I can store the
data type in a cluster, but different data types in the cluster
prevent me from doing iterative processing on these clusters.  I want
to write an I32 index instead into the cluster.  What I need is a .vi
that accepts this index and returns (any value) in the data type that
it is supposed to represent.  I can then wire this data type into the
unflatten data .vi and I will be OK.

Can anyone help me with this?

Mon, 29 Nov 2004 04:39:50 GMT

1. Create a loop where the input is the output of the last iteration

2. Define Stream Input and Output for limited types ?

3. HELP! Input/Output of private types

4. Expect question: using patterns and 'send' in a -input/-output -input/-output loop

5. how print output to screen and output file

6. Outputting info from awk and using the info to name the awk output file

7. rxvt + python problem: script output buffered and interactive output missing

8. HOW TO CAPTURE AN OUTPUT LINE OF A VHDL OUTPUT IN TCL

9. CSV output / Multiple Select

10. Making output.p or selected (ESC e) file in XVed pop up

11. problem with select output with PHP/MySQL

12. Input/ output troubles