PCI-6024E Daq I/O Board
Author Message
 PCI-6024E Daq I/O Board

I have purchased a PCI-6024E I/O Board and a CB-68LPR I/O Connector
block. I have wired into the Analog Input Channel 0. All i am trying
to do is have labview aquire the voltage I have inputed into this
channel. The voltage range of the input is from 2 to 5 volts. I am
using the (Aquire 1 point from 1 channel.vi) and the vi returns the
upper limit of my range (5 Volts). When using a multi meter I read 2.3
volts. I have exhausted all avenues I know of for getting this to read
the proper voltage. According to the manual it should be a simple
procedure to read the voltage from one channel, but I am having no
luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Aaron

Tue, 16 Sep 2003 05:26:59 GMT
 PCI-6024E Daq I/O Board
If your connections are between channel 0 and AIGND, make sure your
board is configured for single ended input.  If you are connected to
channel 0 and channel 8, make sure your are configured for
differential inputs.  If you are connected differentially, measure the
potential between your signal an AIGND, it must be less than 15V
(common mode voltage).
Stu

Tue, 16 Sep 2003 07:57:44 GMT

1. Using of Measure buffered Period(DAQ-STC).vi for PCI-6025E board

2. Compatibility of PCI-6602 board and NI-DAQ

3. FA: National Instruments PCI-5102 Digital Oscilloscope and PCI-6071E Multi-I/O DAQ cards

4. Can I shrink the input range of DAQ to improve resolution?(6024E)

5. compteur décompteur sur labview pr si gnal triangulaire sur carte PCI-6024E

6. PCI 6024E used in stepper motor control

7. Limitations of PCI 6024E

8. Stepper motor control using PCI 6024E card?

9. PCI 6024E stepper motor control

10. Analog Out with Measurement Computing DAQ Board

11. used or cheap DAQ boards

12. PCI 1408, DAQ-triggered through RTSI