error message
Author Message
 error message

Quote:

> > Capability not supported.

> I assume, that it has something to do with the operating system I am working
> on (Windows NT), but I am not absolutely sure. Anybody, any ideas?

It HAS to do with the Operation System. Windows NT does not allow direct
I/O Access. Thats the reason for that error.

NI provides a special port-i/o driver for NT on their website.

Stefan ;-)

||   Stefan Tauche   Siemens Semiconductor Group, Muenchen

\\=========(remove NoSpam from address to reply)===========

Sun, 15 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 error message
Hallo, alexander.salim,

Du meintest am 26.01.99 zum Thema error message:

Quote:
> I got the following error message, while using the ?In Port.vi?
> (can be found in: function-panel
> -> Advanced -> Memory):

> > Capability not supported.

> I assume, that it has something to do with the operating system I
> am working on (Windows NT), but I am not absolutely sure. Anybody,
> any ideas?

NT does not allow direct port access. Maybe you should use some BIOS
interrupts, especially Int 14 Fkt 3 for read and Int 14 Fkt 5 for write (I
suppose you want to use it with the serial port).

By the way - I'm searching a vi for BIOS interrupts ...

Viele Gruesse!
Helmut

Sun, 15 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ERROR MESSAGE: Internal Error: tpsbt.cpp line 2172

2. Network error Message Error 50

3. Error message dbcommital internal error 19

4. Error message Ordlistadd (0) Internal error 1010

5. Error message Internal error 1010

6. spelling error in [scan] error message :)

7. Unexpected error message of the Dolphin licencing system

8. Error Message Questionnaire

9. Odd (non) error message when clicking on inherited method names

10. Missing OCX error messages

11. BUG: PositionableStream<<position: (wrong error message)

12. Error message