Looking for Sine Wave Curve Fitting vi's
Author Message
 Looking for Sine Wave Curve Fitting vi's

Hi,

 I am trying to fit collected data to a sine wave curve. I have used
the L-M vi with limited success. Just wondering if there were any
other vi's available.
Thanks

Mon, 23 Aug 2004 05:32:06 GMT
 Looking for Sine Wave Curve Fitting vi's
Take a look at the VI Analyze->Waveform Measurements->"Extract Single
Tone Information.vi"

Mon, 23 Aug 2004 22:36:52 GMT

1. HELP - fitting real data to sine wave + phase angle

2. new to labview: want vi for sine wave generator

3. Where would I find Uniform White Noise.vi, Square Wave.vi, and Sine Wave.vi?

4. Need Help with Simple Fortran77 Program - Sine Curve

5. Slightly off-topic question about sine waves

6. To trigger a pulse at the natural zeroes of a sine wave

7. Coutinuous sine wave output with a changing frequency

8. Help generating a 50 kilohertz sine wave

9. how to obtain a sine wave polar representation?

10. How to Generate a Swept Sine Wave

11. How to start data acquisition when a sine wave starts or finishes

12. Want to "hear" sine wave