I am looking for a VI that login and logout users to a main VI.
Author Message
 I am looking for a VI that login and logout users to a main VI.

Hallo,
 I am looking for a VI that open a Panel to the user to alow him to
login or logout in a main VI or to some levels in that VI.
There should be a Superuser and a user Mode.
Thanks

Tue, 09 Sep 2003 15:21:47 GMT
 I am looking for a VI that login and logout users to a main VI.
If you're not worried about encrypting the passwords, it's pretty
simple just to do a string lookup. If you do need to store encrypted
passwords, there's been a couple different threads here and on
info-labview. Just do a search for encryption.

Tue, 09 Sep 2003 22:45:10 GMT

1. How to stick the called vi on the same place of front panel of main VI

2. How do I use server to control for sub-vi from a main vi

3. Sub VI to main VI

4. How to close the Suv VI while the main VI is running

5. Calling a VI into a main VI

6. Data transfering from sub-vi to main-vi

7. "sub vi calling main vi"

8. Sub.vi shrinking Main.vi

9. i do not want to halt main vi while executing sub vi

10. Selecting diferent sub Vi's from main VI

11. I am looking for a vi that will do 2D or matrix interpolation

12. autostart runtime-vi before NT-login