How can I retrive the current Agilent 34970A configuration
Author Message
 How can I retrive the current Agilent 34970A configuration

I would like to build a vi that scans the channels of a 34970A and
produce a list of the settings for each of the channels that are
enabled.  I have the drivers and have no problem configuring the
channels form labview,  but for the life of me I can't seem figure how
to get the information back from the instrument.

Mon, 16 Aug 2004 06:16:09 GMT
 How can I retrive the current Agilent 34970A configuration

It will returns the present configuration of the specified channels or
if ch_list is omitted, returns the configuration of the active scan
list. The information comes back as comma separated fields and has for
each channel function, range, and resolution.

Mon, 16 Aug 2004 07:30:32 GMT
 How can I retrive the current Agilent 34970A configuration
Thanks Dennis for your earlier help.  Could you help me with another
problem,  what is the command to change the state of the triggering
system back to an idle state. I want to be able to upload new gains
and offset values to channels but cannot when the unit is in the
wait-for-trigger state.

Wed, 08 Sep 2004 03:15:41 GMT
 How can I retrive the current Agilent 34970A configuration
I really don't using the triggering system. All I know is from page
228, the trigger command is TRIGGER:SOURCE
(BUS|IMMEDIATE|EXTERNAL|ALARM{1|2|3|4}|TIMER}. If you don't have it,
the manual is available  at
http://www.tm.agilent.com/classes/MasterServlet?view=manual&man-ItemI....

Wed, 08 Sep 2004 05:23:39 GMT

1. Agilent 34970A Switch/DMM

2. HP Agilent 34970A with LW

3. HP Agilent 34970A with LW

4. Agilent 34970A output data

5. problems with agilent 34970A

6. communicating with agilent 34970A using labview.

7. I need LV 5.0 drivers for an HP/Agilent 34970A. They used to...

8. configurations of configurations

9. ODBC Error while retriving tables from a dbConnection with DB2 5.0

10. How to retrive attached file from newsgroup mail

11. Retrive HTML page from password protected site

12. How to retrive forwarded message from multipart message body