Using Waveform Chart, inconsistent results when setting X range and delta X properties
Author Message
 Using Waveform Chart, inconsistent results when setting X range and delta X properties

I have tested your VI in both labview 5.1.1 and 6.1, the most recent
version.  I experienced the same behavior in both situations.  I would
suggest contacting NI and informing them of this.

Sun, 26 Jun 2005 01:02:39 GMT
 Using Waveform Chart, inconsistent results when setting X range and delta X properties
That is the expected behavior, it is only that you don't assign the
properties in the right order. If you set the XScale.Multipler before
min and max all is how you expect it. When you set the multiplier, min
and max are automatically changed to reflect the scale changes thus
overwriting your previous settings.

Sun, 26 Jun 2005 05:44:51 GMT

1. waveform chart: changing delta X while running?

2. Waveform Chart - How to set X scale time.

3. Set Tip and Discription on waveform chart

4. PROP:KEY & PROP:Range

5. Waveform Graph instead of Waveform Chart

6. Questions on setting PROP:ICON, PROP:ToolTip

7. Using SET and OPEN with PROP:SQL

8. Inconsistent rand() results with MySQL Ruby (long)

9. Inconsistent result

10. CVF compiler question, program giving inconsistent results

11. Fortran, 386, Inconsistent Results

12. Expect - Inconsistent results