Need an java script example on communicating with Labview
Author Message
 Need an java script example on communicating with Labview

I prefer ActiveX and DDE, TCP/IP is ok but not very good in my case.

Pls. give me a part of Java file showing how to communicate with
labview using those methods. It will be great if you can attach the
Labview files as well.

Thanks a lot for your help.

ljhfdy

Sat, 30 Oct 2004 04:21:33 GMT
 Need an java script example on communicating with Labview
To see discussions on Java and the resources NI has to offer, I highly
recommend using the advanced search page.  Goto www.ni.com >> support

lauches the a new web page which allows the user to search the
resources of interest.  In your case, enter    java labview    in the
all the words field and search everything.  There are several good
hits.

Jeremy Braden
National Instruments

Sun, 31 Oct 2004 00:47:51 GMT

1. Need example of working tcl/tk script used as cgi-bin script

2. VRML/java scripting example and vrml.* packages

3. In Search of an anonymous ftp site to store a Java VRML Script example program

4. example for Java in Script Nodes

5. Examples needed for labview

6. Need example or info for using file mapping in LabView

7. Need Javascript example of switch/case for script node

8. NEED HELP, Java script node and applet

9. Help Needed : Using native methods in Java Script Nodes in Netscape 4.0/Cosmo 2.0

10. Announce: TimingAnalyzer Diagram Examples, Scripting Examples, App Note

11. Announce: TimingAnalyzer Diagram Examples, Scripting Examples, App Note

12. Using LabVIEW to communicate with custom board