how to access SQL server using SQL toolkit from LabVIEW
Author Message
 how to access SQL server using SQL toolkit from LabVIEW

I 'm using labview SQL toolkit to read from data base
it is Okay for dBase but for SQL server we couldn't
as we could read only the numeric fields but no longer for character
fields

Mon, 06 Sep 2004 19:29:45 GMT
 how to access SQL server using SQL toolkit from LabVIEW
Check to see if the text fields are defined as nvarchar or nchar. If I
remember right, the old toolkit had some problems with these data
types.

Tue, 07 Sep 2004 00:22:18 GMT

1. data to sql server using labview and labview sql toolkit

2. Error 4149 occurred at Fetch Next Record, SQL Server 7.0, and SQL Toolkit 5.0

3. Error 4149 occurred at Fetch Next Record, SQL Server 7.0, and SQL Toolkit 5.0

4. LabVIEW-SQL Toolkit-MS Access

5. SQL Server access using Smalltalk

6. How do you pass a boolean to the dynamic SQL vis in SQL Toolkit

7. LabVIEW SQL Toolkit and Oracle 8i - need alternatives

8. VO Succesfuly created a Client/Server app using VO and MS-SQL Server

9. Connecting SQL server with SQL authentication

10. SQL Toolkit -- problem searching Date/Time field in Access

11. Secure ACCESS 97 SQL toolkit

12. mxODBC SQL Type error with MS SQL Server