mac version 5.1 compatability problems with pc version 6.1
Author Message
 mac version 5.1 compatability problems with pc version 6.1

i am using a vi from a mac version 5.1 and when i try to use it on the
pc version 6.1 it is showing the correct data on the graphs, but when
it prompts me to save the data to a text file i do, and when i open
the file when it is done running nothing is there.

Sat, 16 Apr 2005 00:56:57 GMT
 mac version 5.1 compatability problems with pc version 6.1
In general, there shouldn't be any problems porting a mac VI over to a
pc assuming you don't have platform specific things in your VI like
activex, appleevents, etc.  I would recommend doing the normal
debugging things to try and narrow down on the problem.  You can probe
the data going in to your File I/O VIs, add error handling, etc.  Let
us know what you find out from these actions and we can help you
further.

Sun, 17 Apr 2005 00:48:47 GMT

1. Version Compatibility 6.1 to 5.1?

2. how to open a vi (made in version 6.1 labview) in version 6.0

3. It is possible to downgrade labview version 6.1 to labview version 5.1.1

4. how to open a vi (made in version 6.1 labview) in version 6.0

5. Convert old version VIs to version 6.1

6. Save an entire project at once, made in version 6.1 to version 6.0

7. how to open a vi (made in version 6.1 labview) in version 6.0

8. Mac Tcl 6.1 version 2

9. Upgrade LV 5.1 --- 6.1 problem

10. Stack ptr problem 5.1 - > 6.1

11. DLL and tk (win version , mac version)

12. Will Labwiew 6.1 run-time for linux work with apps written in 5.1