Sub VI to main VI
Author Message
 Sub VI to main VI

Hi!

I'm trying to build a program that control 10 furnaces. Under the main
VI, there are 10 boolean switches that open one of the 10 sub VI. Each
sub VI control a furnace. When the sub VI opens, I give the user name,
an ending temperature snd I launch the heating. The problem is that  :
when I've launched the sub VI ( heating ), I can't go back to the main
VI's front panel without closing the sub VI ( heating ). What I'd like
to do is : pressing a boolean switch ( in the sub VI heating ) and see
the front panel of the main VI without closing the sub VI ( which is
still running ) then an other user can launch a second sub VI and so on.
All the sub VI's are launched from the front panel of the main VI.

Please help me.

Thank you

David

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 10 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Data transfering from sub-vi to main-vi

2. "sub vi calling main vi"

3. Sub.vi shrinking Main.vi

4. How do I use server to control for sub-vi from a main vi

5. i do not want to halt main vi while executing sub vi

6. Selecting diferent sub Vi's from main VI

7. how to close a sub-vi when running the main

8. buffer to hold integer value w/sub main vi

9. Using control reference with a Sub-vi over a TCP VI Server connection

10. Using control reference with a Sub-vi over a TCP VI Server connection

11. How to stick the called vi on the same place of front panel of main VI

12. Need to place sub VI in VI a number of times